"MY JOY COMES IN LISTENING FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART, EMPOWERING OTHERS TO UNCOVER THEIR BEAUTY AND POTENTIAL AND TO KNOW OF THEIR STRENGTH AND VALUE; AND,EMPOWERING WITH LOVE, INLIFTING THE HEARTS OF THE WEARY AND BRINGING HOPE TO THOSE IN DESPAIR, THAT EACH SOUL MIGHT SOAR BEYOND HIS HIGHEST EXPECTATIONS TO FIND HIS PEACE WITHIN!
A number of years ago, a class I was taking requested us to write our mission statesment. To me that meant writing what my main purpose for myself was in earthlife--or my "job" on the earth! To me this statement encompasses all important purposes that are assigned to me to accomplish while here. After I had finished I could totally see and understand what I needed to become. It includes my rolls as wife, parent, friend, disciple of Christ, church assignments, community, and all other reasons I have in life. When i die, I want to know that I have lived up to this statement in every action and word, and then know that I have truly made a difference in this world for good, a difference in my family for good, and a difference in my friends for good. If there is anything virtuous, lovely or of good report, or praisworth, I hope I have always sought after those things!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment