Some have asked how I am doing.... I go for another MRI in a little over. a week. Meantime I am to keep my arm in the sling and not use it at all (which is challenging to a right hander)! I am still on full pain killers every three hours and have to lay down for a while after an hour of being up because my shoulder is "floating". As the joint is fractured as well As compound complex fracture of the scapula. Or main shoulder bone. My lungs are good now and my 9 ribs are healing. I will completely recover but will have much physical therapy for my arm and shoulder. My outlook is great sprinkled with a few bouts of tears in not being able to open containers, shower or dress without assistance, drive, make some meals, but the most tears come with not being able to pick up, cuddle and play with my grandchildren--which is one of my favorite things in life!!! The Good parts are all the prayers sent my way. Prayers are almost tangible to touch!!!! Always know that every prayer offered for anything any time creates unbelievable results especially for any beneficiaries of the prayers. I have been so blessed to have my oldest daughter here to assist me and the added benefit of her cleaning all kitchen drawers, cupboards, closets, attic and other rooms, thinning cleaning organizing as she goes!!! I have one more week of her generosity and spoiling me! Life is good! I have kept a positive attitude and am healing more each day! It is so awesome to have so many special friends, my family, neighbors and so many giving gestures of love! Life is good!! Cherish every moment and be grateful for being alive to fulfill your future potential and to be the best you can be from this moment forth! Know that you are loved by me and many others in your life! smile emoticon. !!!!
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment