Thursday, June 11, 2015

together with screws, thus my pain and recovery are greatened! I went to the dr mon. and had to wait... 2 1/2 hours not counting my "get ready" time.. needless to stay I normally have to lie down for an hour after being up for an hour because of pain. my pain was excrurtiating after the long wait and of course lots of tears!I the xray showed 2 main pieces of jagged bone pointing upward at 45 degree angles. the good news was he showed me where new bone was starting to lay down under the shoulder bone , under my shoulder blade and under the 9 broken ribs. previously the ribs didn't hurt much, but now they are very tender and achy which makes sitting up for long also uncomfortable, good news is bones will be regrown in 2 months from now. bad news I have one more 4 weeks
of bad pain before it starts to get better in pain level........ good news is that it will get better and heal normally. I still will have physical therapy ahead of me, but I can start next week. I am not telling you all this to make you feel sorry for me, but that you might offer prayers up for me to endure as well as heal. good news is that it is nice to know approximately how long the "longsuffering' will last and to know hope is ahead. I will suffer harsh arthritis as soon as healing occurs but there are so many greater sufferers out there, I cannot complain. everything that happens in our lives is for our growth and learning and the Lord will never give us greater adversity and pain of any kind than He knows we can bear!!! sometimes in our eyes that seems questionable, but to One who sees the overall picture and knows the end from the beginning knows us better than we know ourselves, pearls in our journey will be gained to assist in blessing the lives of others!!!!! I know this is a truth! I love you all and so appreciate your prayers and concern. thank you!!!

No comments: