Saturday, May 1, 2010

MAY 1, 2010

Hmmmmm! Shouldn't have looked in the mirror this morning! Out poured a whole bunch of complaints about the image I saw! I won't go into them or I should be here for over an hour..... :( ! But then something happened. Somehow the memory of who I am crept into my thoughts and reminded me that I am a daughter of God. I am His little girl, born to Him and in His Image and Heavanly Mother's image! I was their treasure and joy and was beautiful to them! As I grew and was an obedient spirit, I was told I could go down to earth and get a physical body like theirs. I shouted for joy at the prospect of having skin and bones and a beautiful full functioning body!! The plan was to cloth that exact image and spirit body that was mine! My job would be to love and nourish that body and to keep it healthy and strong. Love that body...... hmmm! Not doing to good at that one....! Ok now to do some rethinking and reprogram my inner thoughts of who I am! The process only formed the skin and bones around its potential spirit body. Now for a relook in the mirror with a grateful heart!!!

New attitude!! With a grateful heart, I can look and see fingers and hands that have unlimited potential; arms, legs, back, neck, head, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, ears,hair,feet,toes, all of which are fully functioning and capable of all their potential. My physical health is intact and I enjoy life and the energy created by it. I LOVE MY BODY, and am so grateful to my Heavanly Father for it and all the capabilites he has promised me in the use of this body! How I treat this body matters, but getting old, frumpier looking, wrinkled, and saggy are just part of that process I agreed upon and shouted for joy for! My body and I are "in it" for life!!! My spirit and my body are now getting better acquainted and I love the "end" at which we are all going to become together as one! Yep! I think the mirror just changed! It is a beautiful, loving, compassionate, sensitive daughter of God that stares back at me in my mirror image! I THINK I AM FALLING IN LOVE!!

1 comment:

stacy said...

I love your imagery and insights...thank you for sharing. I can totally relate...especially today! Thanks for being so honest...love you beautiful mom!