TIME GOES BY SO QUICKLY! First a babe in my mother's arms, then a teen, then a wife and mother, then a grandmother. Someone stop the clock!!!!!! So many changes have occurred in my life, and through all these my mother has remained there to help me work through or figure out and sort through the "messes" I make in my life. She has tried not to judge me, but tried to give her advice or direction. Sometimes that "advice" was resented, shunned, or ignored, but, nevertheless,was absorbed into my brain and processed......
At one time in my life, she changed my messy stinky diapers, wiped up my spit-ups, cleaned up my throw up, comforted my tears and hurts, taught me to work, chauffered me to the play practices, meetings, etc., shared her car for my personal transportation, financed my college, worried about me and my choices, listened to my joys and sorrows and to this day has always been there for me and taken time to listen to me. What more could a mother do?
Life has a way of ticking away. Somehow my days get so full of things to do and accomplish, that I do not spend the time with her that she wants. I hope she knows how much I love her and appreciate and cherish her!! We have shared shopping trips, lunches, phone calls, visits, and time. Friends come and go, but a mother is always there! I love you, MOM!!!!!!! Joyce
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment